The Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science is a leading science museum dedicated to sharing the power of science, sparking wonder and investigation, and fueling innovation for the future. Located in Downtown Miami’s waterfront Maurice A. Ferré Park, Frost Science is divided into four buildings: the Frost Planetarium, Aquarium, and North and West Wings. Here, guests can learn about the core science behind living systems, the solar system and known universe, the physics of flight, light and lasers, the biology of the human body and mind, and much more. Guests can explore the world of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) in an experiential setting with interactive exhibitions and unique shows. Frost Science is also dedicated to education, earning national awards for its summer camps and after-school programs.
Frost Science inspires and connects people of all ages and backgrounds to enjoy science and technology, and to better understand ourselves and our world.
The universe is astounding. We see science as a pathway to understand its wonder, to facing its challenges and navigating a sustainable future. Our vision is to create compelling STEM education (science, technology, engineering, and math) that inspires learning and innovation and enables people to explore real, rigorous science.
- Deliver | Create exciting and enjoyable science interactions that feed the mind, both at the museum, in the community, and beyond.
- Provoke | Create a curiosity and enthusiasm for knowledge in science and tech through life-long learning opportunities, educational pathways and workforce development.
- Connect | Be a trusted meeting place for developing ideas and expanding the understanding of science, tech, innovation and environmental conservation.
- Provide | Offer the tools and resources to create positive actions and outcomes at the local, national and global levels.
- Prosper | Generate the needed resources to ensure the museum’s continued success as an essential part of Miami’s future.
- Welcome | Be the destination of choice for our diverse audience by providing accessibility and an open-arms environment.