Our mission of inspiring people of all ages and backgrounds to appreciate science and technology drives our commitment to provide essential education programs, continue our vital conservation and restoration efforts, and provide community access to the museum. With your support, we can continue to be Miami’s leading science education institution, inspiring the next generation of scientists, innovators, changemakers, and engineers. All donations, however small, will have an immediate impact.
Your donation today will support the most important work that we do, including:
- Conservation science and coral research, including the restoration of wetlands and coastal habitats
- Creating and implementing new and exciting education programs
- Animal care and the rehabilitation of birds of prey and other vulnerable avian species
- Critical STEM curriculum preparation for youths and educators
- Study and protection of threatened marine organisms
Science happens here but we can’t do it without you. Thank you for your commitment to science education and research.
For questions on different ways to support Frost Science, please contact email@example.com
The museum has complied with the requirements of the Florida Solicitation of Contributions Statute – Registration Number CH389. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll free (800-435-7325) within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the State.