Your adventure starts here! The Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science is open daily. To ensure proper social distancing, admission will be limited and we recommend purchasing your ticket in advance of your visit. Members must also claim their ticket reservations online and bring their membership card and photo ID to enter the museum.
Ticket good for admission only on the date and time selected. All sales are final. No refunds, returns or exchanges. Ticket has no cash value. Not responsible for lost/stolen tickets. Ticket void if altered. All visitors, both members and non-members, require admission tickets. Show your printed ticket(s) or ticket barcode on your mobile device for express entry. For help purchasing tickets online, please visit our step-by-step purchasing guide.
Discounts on tickets are not available at this time. First responders, active US military and veterans with proper identification receive free general admission to the museum. To redeem, please visit the Membership Priority Window at the Ticket Center.
Important Frost Science Visitor Guidelines
To ensure the safety of our guests, staff and animals, we have implemented many changes to the Frost Science experience.
- We encourage all guests to wear face coverings while indoors and to keep a safe distance between travel parties. Vaccines and the use of a face covering play a major role in preventing the COVID-19 disease, especially severe illness and death, and reducing the risk of people spreading it to others.
Please make yourself familiar with our safety guidelines and policies ahead of your visit. Click here to review.
We're open every day of the year.
|Monday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
Museum LocationPhillip and Patricia Frost
Museum of Science
1101 Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33132
Paid self-parking is available in the museum garage during regular museum hours (space limited). Onsite parking will be available for a $15 flat rate (members receive a $4 discount with validation). Guests must take their tickets and pay at the Pay on Foot stations located near the Knight Plaza elevator or at the bottom of the garage entry ramp. Please note only credit card payments are being accepted at both the Pay on Foot stations and the Pay in Lane (PIL) exit stations. Members must bring their ticket to the Science Store for the discount validation before paying at the stations.
The garage contains a limited number of specially designated parking spaces:
- Accessible Parking: Parking spaces are available in the museum garage for vehicles bearing valid DMV handicapped parking stickers or license plates on a first come first served basis for vehicles with a clearance of 8’2″. For information on accessible spaces for vans greater than 8 feet tall, please call Guest Experience at 305-434-9600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations: The museum garage includes six charging stations for electric vehicles.
- Fuel Efficient Vehicle Parking: The museum garage includes six parking spots for fuel efficient vehicles. Vehicles that are allowed to park in the fuel efficient vehicle spots must have achieved a minimum green score of 40 on the American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy (ACEEE) annual vehicle rating guide.
- Carpool Parking: The museum garage includes 12 carpool parking spots. Vehicles must have a valid carpool parking permit displayed in the vehicle and must have two individuals entering and parking at the station. Parking spaces may NOT be used on the days that you are not actively carpooling.
- Baby Stroller Parking: The museum garage includes two parking spots for those with a valid and visible baby stroller permit.
Street and Nearby Parking
Parking within Maurice A. Ferré Park (not affiliated with Frost Science) is available. There is also available parking at the Omni Garage ($8 for 2 hours; prices may vary). There are also more than a dozen public parking lots surrounding the museum. Visit Miami Parking Authority to find parking lot addresses, hours and rates.