Your adventure starts here! The Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science is open daily. We recommend purchasing your ticket in advance of your visit. Members must also claim their ticket reservations online and bring their membership card and photo ID to enter the museum.
Your Explorer Ticket is all-in-one-ticket that includes museum exhibitions, aquarium, and one Frost Planetarium show (based on availability). Show reservations are made onsite on your visit date at the planetarium kiosk or on your personal smartphone device. Shows will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. View the FAQs here for more information. Ticket prices vary depending on day of the week, and the day of your visit. Prices also vary if you are visiting on a holiday or during peak periods.
Your all-in-one ticket includes museum exhibitions, aquarium, and one Frost Planetarium show. Ticket good for admission only on date indicated. Ticket pricing varies depending on the day of your visit. The ticket price for your visit date will be reflected on the Buy Advance Tickets page after you have selected your visit date.
|Youth (ages 4-11):||$22.95|
|Children (3 and under):||Free|
|Adults:||$32.95 | $37.95|
|Youth (ages 4-11):||$24.95 | $26.95|
|Children (3 and under):||Free|
Ticket good for admission only on the date and time selected. All sales are final. No refunds, returns or exchanges. Ticket has no cash value. Not responsible for lost/stolen tickets. Ticket void if altered. All visitors, both members and non-members, require admission tickets. Show your printed ticket(s) or ticket barcode on your mobile device for express entry. For help purchasing tickets online, please visit our step-by-step purchasing guide.
First responders*, active US military and veterans with proper identification receive free admission to the museum. Seniors (62+) with proper identification receive a $5 discount on Explorer Tickets. To redeem, please visit the Membership Priority Window at the Ticket Center.
*First Responders are defined as an active employee of an emergency service who is likely to be among the first people to physically arrive at the scene of an emergency. For more information on who classifies as a First Responder, click here.
Need to Know
Bringing a bag or purse?
All bags or purses must be smaller than 14″x 12″. If your bag exceeds these dimensions, complimentary bag storage is available. Medical and infant bags will be permitted. Suitcases, backpacks, and duffle bags must be stored upon entry with a Guest Experience Ambassador, and all bags will be held until departure. Exceptions will be made for small bags or purses smaller than 14″x12″. For expedited entry into the museum, we encourage large groups not to bring a bag.
Our security officers reserve the right to review bags upon entry and prohibit bags that may damage the exhibits or compromise security. Please note that all personal items are the sole responsibility of the owner. Staff are not responsible for unattended bags or belongings.
Show reservations will be made onsite on visit date at the planetarium kiosk or on your personal smartphone device. Shows will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. View the FAQs here for more information.
We're open every day of the year.
|Friday 12/08||10:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Saturday 12/09||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sunday 12/10||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Monday 12/11||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday 12/12||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday 12/13||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday 12/14||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
Museum LocationPhillip and Patricia Frost
Museum of Science
1101 Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33132
Paid self-parking is available in the museum garage during regular museum hours (space limited). Onsite parking will be available for a $18 flat rate (members receive a $7 discount with validation). Guests must take their tickets and pay at the Pay on Foot stations located near the Knight Plaza elevator or at the bottom of the garage entry ramp. Please note only credit card payments are being accepted at both the Pay on Foot stations and the Pay in Lane (PIL) exit stations. Members must bring their ticket to the Science Store for the discount validation before paying at the stations.
The garage contains a limited number of specially designated parking spaces:
- Accessible Parking: Parking spaces are available in the museum garage for vehicles bearing valid DMV handicapped parking stickers or license plates on a first come first served basis for vehicles with a clearance of 8’2″. For information on accessible spaces for vans greater than 8 feet tall, please call Guest Experience at 305-434-9600 or email email@example.com.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations: The museum garage includes six charging stations for electric vehicles.
- Fuel Efficient Vehicle Parking: The museum garage includes six parking spots for fuel efficient vehicles. Vehicles that are allowed to park in the fuel efficient vehicle spots must have achieved a minimum green score of 40 on the American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy (ACEEE) annual vehicle rating guide.
- Carpool Parking: The museum garage includes 12 carpool parking spots. Vehicles must have a valid carpool parking permit displayed in the vehicle and must have two individuals entering and parking at the station. Parking spaces may NOT be used on the days that you are not actively carpooling.
- Baby Stroller Parking: The museum garage includes two parking spots for those with a valid and visible baby stroller permit.
Street and Nearby Parking
Parking within Maurice A. Ferré Park (not affiliated with Frost Science) is available. There is also available parking at the Omni Garage ($8 for 2 hours; prices may vary). There are also more than a dozen public parking lots surrounding the museum. Visit Miami Parking Authority to find parking lot addresses, hours and rates.