Your adventure starts here! One Total Experience ticket includes access to all museum exhibitions, aquarium and your choice of one Frost Planetarium show. To avoid long lines and sellouts, visitors are strongly encouraged to purchase tickets in advance online. Tickets can also be purchased on the Frost Science app. Members receive unlimited complimentary admission all year round. For information on field trips, group visits and tours, please click here. Make the most of your visit with our guide to Frost Science at frostscience.org/tips.
Ticket good for admission only on date indicated. All sales are final. No refunds, returns or exchanges. Ticket has no cash value. Not responsible for lost/stolen tickets. Ticket void if altered. All visitors, both members and non-members, require admission tickets. Onsite admission sales at the Ticket Center end at 4:30 p.m. Show your printed ticket(s) or ticket barcode on your mobile device for express entry. For help purchasing tickets online, please visit our step-by-step purchasing guide.
Miami-Dade County residents with a valid driver’s license receive a 15% off discount on daily admission tickets. First responders, active US military, veterans and Miami-Dade County educators with proper identification receive free general admission to the museum and a $2 discount on daily planetarium shows. Seniors (65+), students and non-Miami Dade County teachers with proper identification receive a $3 discount on daily general admission tickets at the onsite museum Ticket Center.
We're open every day of the year.
|Monday||9:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thursday||9:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Friday||9:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Saturday||9:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sunday||9:30 am - 5:30 pm|
Museum LocationPhillip and Patricia Frost
Museum of Science
1101 Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33132
Paid self-parking is available in the museum garage during regular museum hours (space limited). Rates are $8 for the first hour and $4 for each additional hour. (Max daily rate of $40). Frost Science members receive a $4 discount on parking. Guests must take their tickets and pay at the stations located near the Knight Plaza elevator or at the bottom of the garage entry ramp. Members must bring their ticket to the Member and Guest Relations Desk for the discount validation before paying at the stations.
The garage contains a limited number of specially designated parking spaces:
- Accessible Parking: Parking spaces are available in the museum garage for vehicles bearing valid DMV handicapped parking stickers or license plates on a first come first served basis for vehicles with a clearance of 8’2″. For information on accessible spaces for vans greater than 8 feet tall, please call Guest Experience at 305-434-9600 or email email@example.com.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations: The museum garage includes six charging stations for electric vehicles.
- Fuel Efficient Vehicle Parking: The museum garage includes six parking spots for fuel efficient vehicles. Vehicles that are allowed to park in the fuel efficient vehicle spots must have achieved a minimum green score of 40 on the American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy (ACEEE) annual vehicle rating guide.
- Carpool Parking: The museum garage includes 12 carpool parking spots. Vehicles must have a valid carpool parking permit displayed in the vehicle and must have two individuals entering and parking at the station. Parking spaces may NOT be used on the days that you are not actively carpooling.
- Baby Stroller Parking: The museum garage includes two parking spots for those with a vaild and visible baby stroller permit.
Street and Nearby Parking
Parking within Museum Park (not affiliated with Frost Science) is available. There is also available parking at the Omni Garage ($8 for 2 hours; prices may vary). There are also more than a dozen public parking lots surrounding the museum. Visit Miami Parking Authority to find parking lot addresses, hours and rates.