Getting to the museum is easy! Frost Science, located in Downtown Miami’s Maurice A. Ferré Park, is accessible via car, bike and Metromover. Whether you choose to park onsite, in nearby parking lots or opt for public transportation, you’ll find plenty of options that suit your needs.
Limited paid self-parking is available in the museum garage during regular museum hours. The garage can fill up quickly during peak museum hours and weekends. Onsite parking will be available for a $18 flat rate (members receive a $7 discount with validation). Guests must take their tickets and pay at the Pay on Foot stations located near the Knight Plaza elevator or at the bottom of the garage entry ramp. Please note both the Pay on Foot stations and the Pay in Lane (PIL) exit stations are credit card only. Members must bring their ticket to the Science Store for the discount validation before paying at the stations. Motorcycles cannot park in the museum garage.
The garage contains a limited number of specially designated parking spaces:
- Accessible Parking: Parking spaces are available in the museum garage for vehicles bearing valid DMV handicapped parking stickers or license plates on a first come first served basis for vehicles with a clearance of 7’1″. For information on accessible spaces for vans greater than 7 feet tall, please call Guest Experience at 305-434-9600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations: The museum garage includes six charging stations for electric vehicles.
- Fuel Efficient Vehicle Parking: The museum garage includes six parking spots for fuel efficient vehicles. Vehicles that are allowed to park in the fuel efficient vehicle spots must have achieved a minimum green score of 40 on the American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy (ACEEE) annual vehicle rating guide.
- Carpool Parking: The museum garage includes 12 carpool parking spots. Vehicles must have a valid carpool parking permit displayed in the vehicle and must have two individuals entering and parking at the station. Parking spaces may NOT be used on the days that you are not actively carpooling.
- Baby Stroller Parking: The museum garage includes two parking spots for those with a vaild and visible baby stroller permit.
Street and Nearby Parking
- Omni Garage – 453 NE 15th Street (Cash/Credit Accepted)
Head north on Biscayne Blvd. Turn right onto NW 15th Street. Destination will be on the left. Once parked, take Metromover one stop south to Museum Park station.
- Miami World Center Block D Garage – 850 NE 2nd Avenue (Cash/Credit Accepted)
Head south on Biscayne Blvd. Make a right on NE 9th Street. Garage entrance is located directly in front once you reach NE 2nd Avenue.
- Bayside Marketplace Garage – 401 Biscayne Blvd. (Cash/Credit Accepted)
Head south on Biscayne Blvd. U-turn at NE 2nd Street to head north on Biscayne Blvd. Turn right at the next cross street onto NE 3rd Street. Turn left onto NE 4th Street. Destination will be on the right.
*These parking lots are operated by independent third party parking operators and are not affiliated with Frost Science. Please do not leave belongings in sight. Park at your own risk. Frost Science is not responsible for any loss or damage.
Take Brightline’s high-speed express train to Frost Science. Hop on at Brightline’s Fort Lauderdale or West Palm Beach stations and enjoy the ride into Miami. When booking your train fare at least two hours prior to departure, you can also add Brightline+ to reserve a shared or private ride from MiamiCentral Station to Frost Science.
Frost Science is easily accessible by rideshare application users.
There are several bike racks located around the museum, including 8 in the onsite museum parking garage, four by the promenade and two by the plaza stairs.
Taxis may drop off at the main entrance of the museum.