Thank you for thinking of The Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science) for your donation request. Frost Science is committed to giving back to the community we serve. Each year we receive many requests to support local organizations through admission ticket donations. We are happy to be able to support non-profits in the community. To ensure consistency and fairness in our decision-making, we have implemented the following guidelines and request process. Frost Science reserves the right to consider each request on a case-by-case basis.
Making a request
All donation requests must be submitted, using the Frost Science Ticket Donation Request Form at least 30 days in advance of the ticket date. Requests will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. A decision to deny a request does not imply that the program is not needed or worthy, but simply that it does not fall within our giving guidelines or that ticket allotment for that month has been met. Frost Science will only approve donation requests for three organizations per month.
- Non-profit organization must provide proof of 501(c)(3) status. A member of the non-profit organization should complete and submit the donation request form. E-mail on file must be from the non-profit organization.
- Max 40 ticket count allotment per request
- If a request goes over the 40 person count, a group rate may be offered, if the remaining person count is ten or more.
- Must be at least 30 days out from when request is submitted.
- Planetarium shows will have blackout dates that will apply.
Donation of admission tickets guidelines
Frost Science will only provide donation of admission tickets to non-profit organizations benefiting the community within our geographical area. The non-profit organization eligible for a donation serves the community in at least one of the following areas:
- Special needs individuals or groups
- Youth centers & activities
- Law enforcement community initiatives
- Conservation restoration activities and initiatives
Frost Science does not consider ticket donation requests for:
- Fundraiser(s) or Fundraising Events
- Religious groups
- For-profit organizations
- Limited Liability Companies
- Political parties, candidates or causes
- Governmental organizations