Children ages 5-11 can unleash the power of science through weeklong camps at Frost Science, exploring astronomy, health, marine biology, archaeology and technology. Stay tuned for Summer 2024 dates and themes.
Frost Science members receive a discount on Summer Camp registration. Become a Member today and contact us to learn more!
Summer Camp Information
- Camp Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., with pick up from 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Please note, all children must be potty-trained and able to use the restroom with complete independence. Children must be at least 5 years of age on the first day of the camp to attend.
Cost: $529 (includes lunch, two snacks, after care until 5:30 p.m., and two t-shirts). Individual PLUS and Dual PLUS members receive a $15.00 discount. Family-level members and above receive a $50.00 discount.*
- Lunch is included in the cost of camp.
- Two (2) purple branded camp t-shirts are included with camp registration per week. All campers are required to wear the camp t-shirt while attending camp. Additional t-shirts may be purchased for $10 each.
- Two (2) snacks per day are included with registration.
- Adjusted Pricing for 4-day camp the weeks of week 2: June 20– 23 and week 4: July 3 & 5-7
- 4-day week cost: $429
*Members must be logged in to their online membership account to receive discounted rate.
Children must be 5 years of age by the first day of camp in order to attend.
Kid Check is a childcare platform that will allow us to safely and efficiently check-in and check-out your camper. To do this, we need ALL parents to make a KidCheck account.
It is important you create your free account by the first day of camp.
- Step 1: Setting up a free KidCheck Account: Go to
- Step 2:
Visit the week of camp you are interested in, complete the standard registration and payment process for that week, then use the KidCheck link provided in your confirmation email to add your child to the Kid Check roster for that week of camp.
- For safety reasons, parent/guardian must accompany their child(ren) to the camp check in every morning and sign them in.
- For safety reasons, campers will only be released to the individual(s) with a picture ID that matches the name listed on your original registration form or on an authorized for release form.
- All campers are required to wear the camp t-shirt to camp every day.
- List any food allergies on your child(ren)’s camp registration form(s).
Lunch is included in the cost of camp. Please see our menus here.
- If a student withdraws from a camp for which they are registered two weeks prior to the first day of camp, a Museum credit (but no refund) will be given. This credit will be good for one year from the date of issue and may be applied to a Frost Science camp or educational program. If a student withdraws from the camp for which they are registered within two weeks of the first day of camp or during or after the first day, no credit or refund will be issued. Exceptions will be made for COVID-19 related issues.
- Camps that do not meet minimum enrollment requirements are subject to cancellation. If we must cancel your camp, we will contact you to inform you of other camp or educational program options.
- If you register a child under 5 years old, a refund will be issued and your child’s registration will be cancelled.
See our camp FAQ here.