A MUVExclusive Workday includes an exclusive morning of nature-based volunteerism specially planned for your group. Celebrate biodiversity, clean the beach, collect citizen science data, and enhance coastal ecosystems. Our online booking system makes planning your philanthropic workday a(n ocean) breeze!
MUVExclusive Workday Details
Your private volunteer workday includes an eco-history tour of the restoration site and two conservation activities. Your community will give back to the earth by planting native species, removing invasive vegetation, documenting biodiversity, or cleaning the beach. Collectively, you will participate in global citizen science initiatives that support scientific research and ongoing conservation efforts.
Number of guests
Up to 25 volunteers: $1500 +
Up to 50 volunteers: $2500 +
There is an upcharge to book on weekends and holidays (including Earth Day & World Ocean Day). The guest count is based on the number of adults and children attending the event. Students must be accompanied by chaperones at a 1:10 ratio. Prices start at the amount listed above and are dependent on the day and time of year. For community groups over 50 people, please contact email@example.com.
MUVExclusive Workday Includes:
- Three-hour private event at Virginia Key North Point
- Complimentary entrance and parking with full-day access to the park
- Eco-history tour and two conservation activities
- All tools, materials, gloves, water, and light snacks provided
- Access to the Frost Science Museum is not included with a MUVExclusive booking. Transportation is not included. Lunch can be booked at an additional cost.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book your MUVExclusive Event today!
- Please wear sun and bug protection, closed-toed shoes, and clothes you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Participants must sign the Frost Science waiver and photo release prior to the event. Parents or guardians must complete the waiver on behalf of participating minors.