Join us for nine week-long camps where kids will launch into exploring astronomy, engineering, marine biology, archaeology, and more.
Week 9: August 7-11
Extreme Space Explorers
Launch into the outer orbits of our universe during a week where you will explore the extreme environment of space. Discover the pull of gravity on other planets, temperatures that can vaporize rock, and stars so big that millions of Earths could fit inside them. Then, land back on Earth using your coding skills!
How to Complete KidCheck Registration (after you have paid for camp)
After clicking on the “Register Now” button at the top of this page and completing payment for camp, please follow these steps:
You must complete the Frost Science camp registration and payment BEFORE you register your child in KidCheck.
Summer Camp Information
- For safety reasons, parent/guardian must accompany their child(ren) to the camp check in every morning and sign them in.
- For safety reasons, campers will only be released to the individual(s) with a picture ID that matches the name listed on your original registration form or on an authorized for release form.
- All campers are required to wear the camp t-shirt to camp every day.
- List any food allergies on your child(ren)’s camp registration form(s).
- If a student withdraws from a class for which they are registered two weeks prior to the first day of camp, a museum credit (but no refund) will be given. This credit will be good for one year from the date of issue and may be applied to a Frost Science camp or educational program. If a student withdraws from the camp for which they are registered within two weeks of the first day of camp or during or after the first day, no credit or refund will be issued. Exceptions will be made for COVID 19 related issues.
- Classes that do not meet minimum enrollment requirements are subject to cancellation. If we must cancel your class, we will contact you to inform you of other class or educational program options.
- Parking for camp drop off and pick-up will take place in the bus lanes before entering the garage. Please note there is 10-minute limit for cars parked in the bus lanes.
- Parking in the garage will not be complimentary. All those who wish to park in the garage will be subject to regular parking fees.
- After parking, please go to science plaza to meet a camp staff member in the museum’s Atrium next to the Ticket Center.