You can make a difference by supporting the Springboard for Learning fundraising challenge at the Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science.
We need your help as we launch our Springboard for Learning fundraising campaign to support the museum’s educational programs. Our goal is to raise $1 million by Sunday, August 18. Can we count on you for support? The campaign kicks off with a $150,000 challenge grant from The Miller Family Foundation.
For decades, Frost Science has pioneered educational programs that promote excellence and equity in science education. Since the opening of our new facility in Downtown Miami’s Maurice A. Ferré Park, we have already reached over 300,000 children through a number of educational programs that occur throughout the museum.
With government support for education and cultural programs at a historic low, we need your help to continue to deliver the resources for science learning that our community deserves. The funds raised through the Springboard for Learning campaign will support free access to the museum for Title I schools while also providing continued support for the development of groundbreaking educational initiatives that include:
- Enhanced field trips with inquiry-based, hands-on science lessons and free access to Title 1 schools
- Free Just for Me events, offering sensory-friendly access for children with special needs
- Comprehensive internship programs, offering career development opportunities for high school and college students
- Upward Bound Math and Science program, immersing first-generation college-bound students in STEM
- Dynamic educational programming and award-winning camps
This is the perfect opportunity for you to make a contribution – either as an individual or by utilizing your donor-advised fund – and be a part of the Springboard for Learning campaign. Your gift of any size makes an impact.
Thank you. Your support matters.
For more information, contact:
Iva Kosovic Duvin
Vice President of Advancement and Community Engagement
305-434-9567 | firstname.lastname@example.org