Join us for nine week-long camps where kids will launch into exploring astronomy, engineering, marine biology, archaeology, and more.
Children must be at least 5 years of age on the first day of the camp to attend.
Week 8: July 31 – August 4
Florida Coral Quest
Dive into this a-coral-ble week as you explore the ins and outs of one of the ocean’s superheroes: coral. Become a fish fanatic as you learn about the relationships between marine life on coral reefs and local scientists who study water quality around coral colonies. Layer by layer, build your knowledge of reefs and explore how you can protect these amazing animals.
How to Complete KidCheck Registration (after you have paid for camp)
After clicking on the “Register Now” button at the top of this page and completing payment for camp, please follow these steps:
You must complete the Frost Science camp registration and payment BEFORE you register your child in KidCheck.
Summer Camp Information
See our Summer Camp FAQ here.
- If a student withdraws from a class for which they are registered two weeks prior to the first day of camp, a museum credit (but no refund) will be given. This credit will be good for one year from the date of issue and may be applied to a Frost Science camp or educational program. If a student withdraws from the camp for which they are registered within two weeks of the first day of camp or during or after the first day, no credit or refund will be issued. Exceptions will be made for COVID 19 related issues.
- Classes that do not meet minimum enrollment requirements are subject to cancellation. If we must cancel your class, we will contact you to inform you of other class or educational program options.
- If you register a child under 5 years old, a refund will be issued and your child’s registration will be cancelled.
- Parking for camp drop off and pick-up will take place in the bus lanes before entering the garage. Please note there is 10-minute limit for cars parked in the bus lanes.
- Parking in the garage will not be complimentary. All those who wish to park in the garage will be subject to regular parking fees.
- After parking, please go to science plaza to meet a camp staff member in the museum’s Atrium next to the Ticket Center.