Not dinosaurs. Not birds. Just amazing. Get ready to spread your wings and soar like a pterosaur as you learn more about the first vertebrates to ever fly.
Frost Science members are invited to be the first to experience our newest special exhibition, Pterosaurs: Flight in the Age of Dinosaurs presented by Nicklaus Children’s Hospital, during exclusive members-only extended hours on Friday, May 14 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Highlighting the latest research by some of the world’s leading paleontologists, the exhibition includes life-size models, captivating videos and interactive exhibits that will immerse you in the mechanics of pterosaur flight.
In addition, members will receive:
- Access to select museum exhibitions and experiences from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. – just for members.
- A soaring delicious treat for children at the Food@Science café (while supplies last).
- A chance to have their ‘super photo’ taken. Images will be accessible online after the event for download.
- A chance to have their ‘pre-historic photo’ taken. Images will be accessible online after the event for download.
- Special screenings of the Frost Planetarium show, Dynamic Earth, at 7:40 p.m. and 8:40 p.m. (limited seating is available; seating is first come, first served).
- Double discount at the Science Store (that’s 20% off!) until 9:00 p.m.
Not a member? Join now.
Share your favorite photos and moments with us on social media at @frostscience using our hashtag #FrostScience.
Admission to member extended hours are free and only open to members and their guests (accounts with guest privileges will be allowed the appropriate number of guests to accompany the member). All members must have a valid membership card and show a photo ID upon entrance. Only those listed on the membership account will be permitted into the event. The museum closes to the general public at 7:00 p.m.