Before You Arrive
- Buy online, avoid lines. Wait times at the Ticket Center can be long on peak days. Purchase a Explorer ticket online or on the Frost Science app to gain priority entry and select your Frost Planetarium show. Once purchased, simply show your print-at-home ticket(s) at the point of entry to be scanned and gain access to the museum. Don’t have a printer? Not a problem! Use your mobile device to access tickets and gain entry to the museum.
- Become a member. Buy a membership online and enjoy free admission for one full year from the date of your purchase. All memberships include complimentary admission year-round and ONE FREE Frost Planetarium show per visit. Access your personal account to schedule a visit and reserve shows in advance for priority entry.
- Arrive early. We open daily at 9:30 a.m., 365 days a year. Visit in the morning for smaller crowds in the museum.
- Check the weather. Miami’s weather can be unpredictable at times, especially in the summer. Be sure to check the daily forecast and come prepared for occasional rain storms. Our rooftop terraces and the ‘Vista’ level of the Aquarium are exposed to the elements. Sunscreen is highly recommended.
- Preview exhibitions online. Explore our museum map and find out more about our exhibitions and what you’d like to experience before you get here. There’s a lot to see!
- Download the Frost Science app. Purchase tickets, view exhibition information, locate yourself on the map, participate in a scavenger hunt and more.
- Save time and money on parking by taking the FREE Metromover! Parking in Downtown Miami might be limited during peak times. We recommend using the Metromover to get to us by getting off at the Museum Park station (1191 Biscayne Blvd.), steps away from the museum.
- Hop on the Brightline train at the Ft. Lauderdale or West Palm Beach stations. In Miami, arrive at the MiamiCentral Brightline station, and take advantage of free transportation. Use promo code FROSTBL for 10% off your ride. Click here to book a ride and save (promo code will be automatically applied).
- Go green! For your convenience, bike racks are available throughout Museum Park and in our parking garage. There is also a CitiBike station in Museum Park.
- Explore more transportation options on our Plan Your Day page.
JW Marriott Marquis Miami
|The JW Marriott Marquis Miami is situated in downtown’s Metropolitan Miami development. The property boasts a broad array of amenities, including renowned chef-restaurateur, Daniel Boulud’s all new Mediterranean restaurant: Boulud Sud and also including an NBA-approved basketball arena, golf school, virtual bowling alley, billiards room, full-service enliven spa & salon and much more.||Celebrating over 30 years as an icon of the Downtown Miami skyline, the InterContinental® Miami is located at the crossroads of Miami's Business and Arts & Entertainment districts. The hotel rises 34 stories over the city with breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean, Biscayne Bay and the Port of Miami.|
What to Know
- Frost Science is open daily, 365 days a year, from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Onsite admission sales at the Ticket Center end at 5:00 p.m. Please refer to our website at frostscience.org regarding any changes in schedule or closure information.
- A Frost Planetarium show is an experience you do not want to miss! To get the full experience, arrive at least 15 minutes early for your scheduled showtime to get seated.
- At Frost Science, we are committed to ensuring a safe and pleasant experience for all guests, including children. There may be a lot of distractions for the little ones from the time you enter to the time you’re ready to explore. You can always count on one of our guest ambassadors to find the best way to reunite separated parties. In the event you lose a child or member of your party, please alert the nearest employee and we will jump into action! Upon arrival, look for our guest ambassadors and security personnel in uniform and point them out to your child. Our team is trained to assist you in this and all emergency situations.
- At Frost Science, we are committed to making every experience accessible to all guests. Please visit our Accessibility page to find out more.
- Safety is our top priority! If we experience inclement weather in the area, don’t panic! We’ve got you covered. We will work as a team to make sure everyone is safe and secure. Some exhibitions may need to close for the safety of our animals and visitors. Our team will update you when an exhibition is safe to reenter.
- Prohibited Items: At Frost Science, the safety of our guests, employees and animals are our top priority. To ensure a fun and safe visit for all, the following items are not permitted in the museum:
Scooters, skateboards, wheel-heeled sneakers
Weapons of any kind
Tripods and monopods
Pets, apart from service animals
Stay in the area all day and discover Downtown Miami’s Arts & Entertainment District.
Things to Do
Visit our Museum Park neighbor, Miami’s flagship art museum, and learn about modern and contemporary, international art at Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM). Exhibitions highlight Miami’s diverse community and pivotal geographic location at the crossroads of the Americas.
Catch a show at the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts of Miami-Dade County , a cultural magnet offering great performances for all ages and backgrounds.
See incredible exhibitions at the YoungArts Gallery on the YoungArts Campus of the National YoungArts Foundation. Located on the first two floors of the Tower building, the gallery houses the work of YoungArts winners and alumni, as well as other artists.
Check out Miami’s AmericanAirlines Arena, an international, versatile venue in a vibrant waterfront setting that showcases world-class and sophisticated events.