Explore the wonders of science through eleven different week-long camps themed around the amazing science showcased at Frost Science, including chemistry, engineering, marine biology and technology. Dive into ocean exploration, tackle engineering challenges, investigate the world of the microscopic, explore the cosmos, and even simulate your own volcanic eruption during this unforgettable summer of science.
Each week of camp will include a Frost Planetarium show and free exploration time around the museum.
Space is limited, so reserve your spot today!
Frost Science members receive a 15% discount on Summer Camp registration. Become a Member today to receive discount!
- Weekly Cost (Pre K-5th Graders): $350.00 for Non-Members / $298.00 for Members
- Weekly Cost (6-8th Graders): $400.00 for Non-Members / $340.00 for Members
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Before Care: 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. (Additional $30.00 weekly) and After Care: 3:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Additional $40.00 weekly). A combination of Before Care and After Care is available for an additional $65.00 weekly. Single day before or after care is also available $15.00.
- One (1) t-shirt included with camp tuition. All Campers are required to wear the camp t-shirt to camp every day. Additional T-shirts may be purchased for $10.00 each.
- Two (2) snacks are included each day.
- Lunch may be purchased at registration and only in advance, but you can also have your child bring a lunch from home. Campers must bring a non-perishable lunch each day that does not require refrigeration or a microwave.
- 15% sibling discount available for two or more registrations from the same household! Discount cannot be combined.
- All children must be potty trained and able to handle all aspects of going to the bathroom by themselves. Children must be at least 4 years of age to attend Summer Camp.
Summer Camp Offerings Grades Pre K – 5
Week 8 – Eco Engineering
July 29 – August 2 (Register Now – Online registration closes Thursday, July 25 at 5:00 p.m.)
Calling all young minds who want to help protect our planet! Redevelop a water and waste management system as a civil engineer, explore how we can maximize harnessing renewable energy as an electrical engineer and discover how to best clean up an oil spill as an environmental engineer. From making a recycled bird feeder, to designing a sustainable house, learn how we can engineer the future in an eco-friendly way that benefits both you and the planet.
Week 9 – It’s Elemental
August 5 – August 9 (Register Now – Online registration closes Thursday, August 1 at 5:00 p.m.)
It is the International Year of the Periodic Table of Elements and we are joining in on the festivities! From the air we breathe to the composition of stars in outer space, we are exploring the chemical fundamentals of matter. Test different liquids to investigate acids and bases, transition between different states of matter by changing temperature and learn about chemical compositions of everyday items before creating our own human periodic table!
Summer Camp Offerings Grades 6 – 8
Week 2 – Tech Lab
July 22 – July 26 (Register Now – Online registration is now closed.)
It is time for the next generation of tech wizards to investigate how science and technology can result in amazing creations! Put together your own hologram, build a mini ‘bot’ and fly a nano drone during this week-long tech immersion lab. As we explore different mechanics and tech components we will also connect with scientists and experts around Miami by touring and seeing how they are incorporating technology for new innovations in fields from medicine to space travel!