Explore the wonders of science through eleven different week-long camps themed around the amazing science showcased at Frost Science, including chemistry, engineering, marine biology and technology. Dive into ocean exploration, tackle engineering challenges, investigate the world of the microscopic, explore the cosmos, and even simulate your own volcanic eruption during this unforgettable summer of science.
Each week of camp will include a Frost Planetarium show and free exploration time around the museum.
Space is limited, so reserve your spot today!
Frost Science members receive a 15% discount on Summer Camp registration. Become a Member today to receive discount!
- Weekly Cost (Pre K-5th Graders): $350.00 for Non-Members / $298.00 for Members
- Weekly Cost (6-8th Graders): $400.00 for Non-Members / $340.00 for Members
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Before Care: 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. (Additional $30.00 weekly) and After Care: 3:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Additional $40.00 weekly). A combination of Before Care and After Care is available for an additional $65.00 weekly. Single day before or after care is also available $15.00.
- One (1) t-shirt included with camp tuition. All Campers are required to wear the camp t-shirt to camp every day. Additional T-shirts may be purchased for $10.00 each.
- Two (2) snacks are included each day.
- Lunch may be purchased at registration and only in advance, but you can also have your child bring a lunch from home. Campers must bring a non-perishable lunch each day that does not require refrigeration or a microwave.
- 15% sibling discount available for two or more registrations from the same household! Discount cannot be combined.
- All children must be potty trained and able to handle all aspects of going to the bathroom by themselves. Children must be at least 4 years of age to attend Summer Camp.
Summer Camp Offerings Grades Pre K – 5
Week 9 – It’s Elemental
August 5 – August 9 – Online registration is now closed
It is the International Year of the Periodic Table of Elements and we are joining in on the festivities! From the air we breathe to the composition of stars in outer space, we are exploring the chemical fundamentals of matter. Test different liquids to investigate acids and bases, transition between different states of matter by changing temperature and learn about chemical compositions of everyday items before creating our own human periodic table!