Frost Science will be opening in downtown Miami’s Museum Park in early 2017. Click here to sign up for our newsletter now and you’ll be the first to receive news on opening and more.
A Citi Bike® station is located in Museum Park, steps away from the museum. The solar-powered bike sharing system consists of a fleet of specially designed, durable bikes that are locked into a network of docking stations located at regular intervals around a city.
Paid self-parking is available in the museum garage during regular museum hours (space limited). Visitors must take their tickets and pay at the stations located near the Knight Plaza elevator or at the bottom of the garage entry ramp.
The garage contains a limited number of specially designated parking spaces:
- Accessible Parking: Parking spaces are available in the museum garage for vehicles bearing valid DMV handicapped parking stickers or license plates on a first come, first served basis for vehicles under 8’2″. For information on accessible spaces for vans greater than eight feet tall, please call Guest Experience at 305-434-9600 or email email@example.com.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations: The museum garage includes six charging stations for electric vehicles.
- Fuel Efficient Vehicle Parking: The museum garage includes six parking spots for fuel efficient vehicles. Vehicles that are allowed to park in the fuel efficient vehicle spots must have achieved a minimum green score of 40 on the American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy (ACEEE) annual vehicle rating guide.
- Carpool Parking: The museum garage includes 12 carpool parking spots. Vehicles must have a valid carpool parking permit displayed in the vehicle and must have two individuals entering and parking at the station. Parking spaces may NOT be used on the days that you are not actively carpooling.
- Baby Stroller Parking: The museum garage includes two parking spots for those with a valid and visible baby stroller permit.
Street and Nearby Parking
Parking within Museum Park (not affiliated with Frost Science) is available. There is also available parking at the Omni Garage ($8 for 2 hours; prices may vary). There are also more than a dozen public parking lots surrounding the museum. Visit Miami Parking Authority to find parking lot addresses, hours and rates.