Your adventure starts here! One Explorer ticket includes access to all museum exhibitions, aquarium and your choice of one Frost Planetarium show. To avoid long lines and sellouts, visitors are strongly encouraged to purchase tickets in advance online. Tickets can also be purchased on the Frost Science app. Members receive unlimited complimentary admission all year round. For information on field trips, group visits and tours, please click here. Make the most of your visit with our guide to Frost Science at frostscience.org/tips.
Add-On Experience: Insider’s Tour
Available Saturdays and Sundays at 2:15 p.m.
Explore Frost Science like never before with an Insider’s Tour. The tour is approximately 60 minutes and highlights some of the museum’s most popular spaces. The fact-filled tour includes insights into the building’s innovative architecture and a behind-the-scenes look at the aquarium life support system. Also, get up-close to our animal residents with special access to a feeding and encounter.
Purchase your Insider’s Tour tickets by signing up on the day of your visit. Tickets can be purchased at the onsite Ticket Center or at the Member and Guest Relations Desk. Please be aware that tours often fill quickly as each tour is limited to 25 guests.
$18 per non-member (plus Explorer Ticket)
$15 per museum member
Children 2 and under are free
*Price is per person (same day only). Please note: Admission is required for all tour participants. Member rates are limited to the number of admissions permitted with your membership level.
Ticket good for admission only on date indicated. All sales are final. No refunds, returns or exchanges. Ticket has no cash value. Not responsible for lost/stolen tickets. Ticket void if altered. All visitors, both members and non-members, require admission tickets. Onsite admission sales at the Ticket Center end one hour prior to closing. Show your printed ticket(s) or ticket barcode on your mobile device for express entry. For help purchasing tickets online, please visit our step-by-step purchasing guide.
Miami-Dade County residents with a valid driver’s license receive a 15% off discount on Explorer tickets.
First responders, active US military, veterans and Miami-Dade County educators with proper identification receive free general admission to the museum and a $2 discount on daily planetarium shows.*
Seniors (65+), students and non-Miami-Dade County educators with proper identification receive a $3 discount on Explorer tickets.*
*Please note that first responders, active US military, veterans, Miami-Dade County educators, non-Miami-Dade County educators, seniors and students with proper identification can only redeem or purchase their tickets at the onsite museum Ticket Center.
We're open every day of the year.
|Monday||9:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:30 am - 6:00 pm|
Museum LocationPhillip and Patricia Frost
Museum of Science
1101 Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33132
If you prefer to take a Lyft, use code FrostScience on your Lyft app for $5 off your first 4 rides. New users only.
Those looking to walk from the MiamiCentral Brightline station can enjoy a 15-minute stroll to the museum. Head east on NW 6th St. and turn left onto Biscayne Blvd. Walk north on Biscayne Blvd. to NE 11th St. and Frost Science will be on the right hand side.
Paid self-parking is available in the museum garage during regular museum hours (space limited). Rates are $8 for the first hour and $4 for each additional hour. (Max daily rate of $40). Frost Science members receive a $4 discount on parking. Guests must take their tickets and pay at the Pay on Foot stations located near the Knight Plaza elevator or at the bottom of the garage entry ramp. Please note cash payments are only accepted at the Pay on Foot stations. The Pay in Lane (PIL) exit stations are credit card only. Members must bring their ticket to the Member and Guest Relations Desk for the discount validation before paying at the stations.
The garage contains a limited number of specially designated parking spaces:
- Accessible Parking: Parking spaces are available in the museum garage for vehicles bearing valid DMV handicapped parking stickers or license plates on a first come first served basis for vehicles with a clearance of 8’2″. For information on accessible spaces for vans greater than 8 feet tall, please call Guest Experience at 305-434-9600 or email email@example.com.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations: The museum garage includes six charging stations for electric vehicles.
- Fuel Efficient Vehicle Parking: The museum garage includes six parking spots for fuel efficient vehicles. Vehicles that are allowed to park in the fuel efficient vehicle spots must have achieved a minimum green score of 40 on the American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy (ACEEE) annual vehicle rating guide.
- Carpool Parking: The museum garage includes 12 carpool parking spots. Vehicles must have a valid carpool parking permit displayed in the vehicle and must have two individuals entering and parking at the station. Parking spaces may NOT be used on the days that you are not actively carpooling.
- Baby Stroller Parking: The museum garage includes two parking spots for those with a valid and visible baby stroller permit.
Street and Nearby Parking
Parking within Museum Park (not affiliated with Frost Science) is available. There is also available parking at the Omni Garage ($8 for 2 hours; prices may vary). There are also more than a dozen public parking lots surrounding the museum. Visit Miami Parking Authority to find parking lot addresses, hours and rates.