Winter Break from school is the perfect time to chill out with science! Join Frost Science for a four-day camp and start the new year with some amazing experiments, discoveries and investigations, all while creating friendships.
Winter Camp Dates: Tuesday, December 27 – Friday, December 30, 2022. Registration coming soon.
- Camp Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., including after care from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- $320 per non-member. $15.00 discount for Individual PLUS and Dual PLUS members. $50.00 discount for Family level members and above.
- Lunch may be purchased at registration for an additional $10 per day plus sales tax – $43.20 for the week. You can also have your child bring a lunch from home. Campers must bring a non-perishable lunch each day that does not require refrigeration or microwave.
- One (1) t-shirt is included with camp registration per week. All campers are required to wear the camp t-shirt while attending camp. Additional T-shirts may be purchased for $10 each.
- Two (2) snacks per day are included with registration.
*Members must be logged in to their online membership account to receive the discounted rate.
Please note, all children must be potty trained and able to handle all aspects of going to the bathroom by themselves. Children must be at least 5 years of age on the first day of the camp to attend.