Winter Break from school is the perfect time to chill out with science! Join Frost Science for two four-day camps and start the new year with some amazing experiments, discoveries and investigations, all while creating friendships.
Winter Camp will be held from December 20 – December 30. Enrollment is open now!
*Please note there is no camp on Christmas Day or New Year’s Eve.
Due to COVID-19 guidelines, class sizes will be limited and campers must wear a self-provided face covering.
- Camp Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., including after care from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- $320 per non-member, $280 per member per 4-day week.
- $10 per day plus 8% sales tax – $43.20 for the week. You can also have your child bring a lunch from home. Campers must bring a non-perishable lunch each day that does not require refrigeration or microwave.
- One (1) t-shirt is included with camp registration per week. All campers are required to wear the camp t-shirt while attending camp. Additional T-shirts may be purchased for $10 each.
- Two (2) snacks per day are included with registration.
*Members must be logged in to their online membership account to receive the discounted rate.
Please note, all children must be potty trained and able to handle all aspects of going to the bathroom by themselves. Children must be at least 4 years of age on the first day of the camp to attend.
Camp Sessions and Dates
December 20 – 23: Star Light, Star Bright
It’s the darkest week of the year – why not spend it gaining a new appreciation for the night sky? In this camp, you’ll follow the lifecycle of a star and use spectroscopy to see the sun in a new light. After exploring the planetarium, you’ll get a chance to build your own telescope and try to navigate by the stars.
December 27 – 30: Science of You
Are you a people person? In this camp, you’ll dissect – literally – the mysteries of the human body, as you uncover secrets of the skeletal system, analyze brain chemistry, and perform experiments with DNA.