Our dynamic Mini-Camps are the perfect action-packed solution to a Teacher Planning Day. Kids (ages 5 – 11) will spend the day exploring the museum’s interactive exhibitions, conducting science experiments and making new friends.
Space is limited, so register today!
- Camp Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., including after care from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Cost: $100 (Non-Members) per child, per day / Individual PLUS and Dual PLUS members receive a $10 discount. Family level members and above receive a $15 discount.
- Lunch may be purchased at registration for an additional $10 plus 8% sales tax but only in advance. You can also have your child bring a lunch from home. Campers must bring a non-perishable lunch that does not require refrigeration or a microwave.
- Two (2) snacks per day included with registration.
- Camp T-shirts are optional and available for purchase for $10 each.
*Members must be logged in to their online membership account to receive discounted rate.
Please note, all children must be potty trained and able to handle all aspects of going to the bathroom by themselves. Children must be at least 5 years of age to attend.
Mini-Camp Dates and Themes