No school? No problem! Our dynamic Mini-Camps are the perfect action-packed solution to a Teacher Planning Day. Kids will spend the day exploring the museum’s interactive exhibitions, conducting science experiments and making new friends in the beautiful bayside setting of Maurice A. Ferré Park.
- Grades: Pre-K – 5th (children must be at least 4 years of age and able to handle all aspects of using the bathroom alone in order to participate)
- Cost: $60 (Non-Members) / $50.00 (Members*) per child, per day
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Cost for Before and/or After Care is $15 per day
- Before Care: 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. and After Care: 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Two snacks included each day
- Lunch may be purchased for an additional $8 plus 8% sales tax
*Members must be logged in to their online membership account to receive discounted rate.
Mini-Camp Dates and Themes