Spring into science by joining us for a week-long camp while school is on break. Explore the museum, see a Planetarium show, and learn about an exciting science topic through hands-on science experiments and activities, all while making new friends. Due to COVID-19 guidelines, classes will be limited to eight (8) students per class.
- Camp Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., including after care from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Pricing: $350 for members/$400 for nonmembers per week*
- Lunch may be purchased at registration for $43.20 (tax included) for the week and only in advance. You can also have your child bring a lunch from home. Campers must bring a non-perishable lunch each day that does not require refrigeration or a microwave.
- One (1) t-shirt is included with camp registration per week. All campers are required to wear the camp t-shirt while attending camp. Additional T-shirts may be purchased for $10 each.
- Two (2) snacks per day are included with registration.
*Members must be logged in to their online membership account to receive discounted rate.
Power of Science: March 29 – April 2
From the deepest parts of the ocean to the infinite vastness of the cosmos, our science understanding would not be what it is today without brave scientists asking questions, taking risks and breaking through frontiers. Spend the week celebrating groundbreaking discoveries such as Rosalind Franklin’s X-Ray diffraction image of DNA, experiment with pressure and water to simulate Dr. Sylvia Earle’s famous deep ocean-diving trek and tinker with electricity basics to understand Thomas Edison’s amazing lightbulb invention. Inspired by our Power of Science exhibition, campers will explore the foundations laid by pioneers in science to become the next breakthrough generation of scientists themselves!
The online registration deadline is Thursday, March 24 at 5:00 p.m.