*Pre-registration for spring camp is now closed. Walk-up registration is still available on Monday, March 26 from 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. at the museum’s membership office. Please note walk-up registrations will incur a $25 walk-up fee.
Kindergarten and first grade are sold out.
Spring into science with our week-long Spring Camp! Kids will spend their break exploring the museum, watching a Frost Planetarium show and learning about a cool science topic through hands-on experiments and activities.
- Grades: K – 5th (children must be at least 5 years of age and able to handle all aspects of using the bathroom alone to participate)
- Cost: $298.00 (Members) / $350.00 (Non-Members) per child, for full week
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Before Care: 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. (Additional $30.00 per child, per week)
- After Care: 3:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Additional $40.00 per child, per week)
- Before and After Care: 3:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Additional $65.00 per child, per week)
- Two snacks included each day
- Lunch may be purchased for the week for an additional $30.00 + 7% tax
Monday, March 26, 2018 – Friday, March 30, 2018 (online registration closes Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 12:30 p.m.)
Neurons will be firing and raring to go during this week-long camp about the brain! Campers will challenge their mind and test their senses through exciting hands-on activities that explore how the brain works and what happens when it malfunctions. They’ll also build their own neuron, dissect a sheep’s brain and see neuroplasticity in action.