Getting to the museum is easy! Frost Science, located in Downtown Miami’s Museum Park, is accessible via car, bike and Metromover. Whether you choose to park onsite, in nearby parking lots or opt for public transportation, you’ll find plenty of options that suit your needs.
Limited paid self-parking is available in the museum garage during regular museum hours. The garage can fill up quickly during peak museum hours and weekends. Rates are $8 for the first hour and $4 for each additional hour. (Max daily rate of $40). Frost Science members receive a $4 discount on parking. Guests must take their tickets and pay at the Pay on Foot stations located near the Knight Plaza elevator or at the bottom of the garage entry ramp. Please note cash payments are only accepted at the Pay on Foot stations. The Pay in Lane (PIL) exit stations are credit card only. Members must bring their ticket to the Member and Guest Relations Desk for the discount validation before paying at the stations.
The garage contains a limited number of specially designated parking spaces:
- Accessible Parking: Parking spaces are available in the museum garage for vehicles bearing valid DMV handicapped parking stickers or license plates on a first come first served basis for vehicles with a clearance of 8’2″. For information on accessible spaces for vans greater than 8 feet tall, please call Guest Experience at 305-434-9600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations: The museum garage includes six charging stations for electric vehicles.
- Fuel Efficient Vehicle Parking: The museum garage includes six parking spots for fuel efficient vehicles. Vehicles that are allowed to park in the fuel efficient vehicle spots must have achieved a minimum green score of 40 on the American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy (ACEEE) annual vehicle rating guide.
- Carpool Parking: The museum garage includes 12 carpool parking spots. Vehicles must have a valid carpool parking permit displayed in the vehicle and must have two individuals entering and parking at the station. Parking spaces may NOT be used on the days that you are not actively carpooling.
- Baby Stroller Parking: The museum garage includes two parking spots for those with a vaild and visible baby stroller permit.
Street and Nearby Parking
- Eagle Parking – 127 NE 11th Street (Cash/Credit Accepted)
Go straight on NE 11th Street. Destination will be on the right.
- Capt Harry’s – 132 NE 11th Street (Cash Only)
Go straight on NE 11th Street. Destination will be on the left.
- Sinbin Lot – 906 NE 1st Street (Cash Only)
Head south on Biscayne Blvd. Turn right onto NE 9th Street. Turn right at the second cross street onto NE 1st Ave. Destination will be on the left.
- PAC Lot – 1302 NE 2nd Avenue (Cash/Credit Accepted)
Head north on Biscayne Blvd. toward NE 11th Terrace. Turn left onto NE 13th St. Turn right at the first cross street on NE 2nd Ave. Destination will be on the left.
*These parking lots are operated by independent third party parking operators and are not affiliated with Frost Science. Please do not leave belongings in sight. Park at your own risk. Frost Science is not responsible for any loss or damage.
Take the Brightline express train and use promo code FROSTBL for 10% off your ride. Click here to book a ride and save (promo code will be automatically applied).
Hop on the Brightline train at the Ft. Lauderdale or West Palm Beach Brightline stations. In Miami, arrive at the MiamiCentral Brightline station, and take advantage of free transportation. Walk one block south on NW 1st Ave., to the Wilkie D Ferguson Metromover station. Take the Omni Loop to Museum Park (10th stop) and arrive directly at Frost Science.
If you prefer to take a Lyft, use code FrostScience on your Lyft app for $5 off your first 4 rides. New users only.
Those looking to walk from the MiamiCentral Brightline station can enjoy a 15-minute stroll to the museum. Head east on NW 6th St. and turn left onto Biscayne Blvd. Walk north on Biscayne Blvd. to NE 11th St. and Frost Science will be on the right hand side.
Frost Science is easily accessible by rideshare application users.
There are several bike racks located around the museum, including 8 in the onsite museum parking garage, four by the promenade and two by the plaza stairs.
Taxis may drop off at the main entrance of the museum.