No school? No problem! Our dynamic Mini-Camps are the perfect action-packed solution to a Teacher Workday. Kids will spend the day exploring the museum’s interactive exhibitions, conducting science experiments and making new friends in the beautiful bayside setting of Museum Park.
- Grades: K – 5th (children must be at least 5 years of age and able to handle all aspects of using the bathroom alone to participate)
- Cost: $42.50 (Members) / $50.00 (Non-Members) per child, per day
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Before Care: 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. (Additional $5.00 per child, per day)
- After Care: 3:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Additional $5.00 per child, per day)
- Two snacks included each day
- Lunch may be purchased for an additional $6.00
Mini-Camp Dates and Themes
Monday, October 2, 2017
Here comes the sun! During our Solar Science mini-camp, kids will learn more about this dynamic, ever-changing energy source, along with how solar panels and technology works.
Friday, October 27, 2017 (online registration closes Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 12:30 p.m.)
Ready to get a bit gooey? Mix up a few spooky potions during our Halloween-themed mini-camp. Learn about the chemical reactions that are needed to create bubbling cauldrons, sticky slime and many more mysterious concoctions.
Friday, March 23, 2018 (online registration closes Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 12:30 p.m.)
More information coming soon.