No school? No problem! Our dynamic Mini-Camps are the perfect action-packed solution to a Teacher Workday. Kids will spend the day exploring the museum’s interactive exhibitions, conducting science experiments and making new friends in the beautiful bayside setting of Museum Park.
- Grades: K – 5th (children must be at least 5 years of age and able to handle all aspects of using the bathroom alone to participate)
- Cost: $42.50 (Members – must be logged in to their online membership account to receive discounted rate.) / $50.00 (Non-Members) per child, per day
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Cost for Before and/or After Care is $10 per day
- Before Care: 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. and After Care: 3:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Two snacks included each day
- Lunch may be purchased for an additional $8 plus 8% sales tax
Mini-Camp Dates and Themes
Friday, April 19, 2019 (Register Now – Online registration closes on Wednesday, April 17 at 6:00 p.m.)
Calling all budding scientists! Connect with the natural world and nourish your green thumb just in time for Earth Day by exploring the amazing anatomy and superpowers of plants. Learn how plants are essential for our planet and how to become an even more eco-friendly citizen.