Pre-registration for winter camp is now closed. Walk-up registration is still available on Tuesday July 2, 2018 from 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. at the museum’s membership office. Please note walk-up registrations will incur a $25 walk-up fee.
Come chill out with Frost Science during Winter Break! Campers will kick off the new year with amazing experiments, discoveries and investigations during our week-long camp.
- Grades: K – 5th (children must be at least 5 years of age and able to handle all aspects of using the bathroom alone to participate)
- Cost: $238.00 (Members) / $280.00 (Non-Members) for the week
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Before Care: 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. (Additional $24.00 for the week)
- After Care: 3:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Additional $32.00 for the week)
- Before and After Care (Additional $52.00 for the week)
- Two snacks included each day
- Lunch may be purchased for an additional $24.00 + 7% tax
- No camp classes on New Year’s Day (1/1)
Winter Camp Dates
January 2, 2018 – January 5, 2018 (online registration closes Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 12:30 p.m.)
Take a trip around the sun and explore a different season a day during this camp. Campers will learn about the anatomy of plants, the power of the sun, chemical reactions that cause changes in colors and the special properties of ice. Then, they’ll explore how the Earth’s annual orbit around the sun sparks changes in the weather and life cycle of plants.