Calling all creators, explorers, artists and inventors! Spend winter break becoming the next maker by tinkering with gadgets and inventions of your own creation, including sewing circuits, paper bots and more.
- Grades: Pre-K thru 5th (children must be at least 4 years of age and able to handle all aspects of using the bathroom alone in order to participate)
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Before Care: 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- After Care: 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Two snacks included each day
- One t-shirt included, campers must wear the camp t-shirt every day. Additional t-shirts may be purchased for $10 each.
- Lunch may be purchased ($8.00 per day plus 8% sales tax)
December 27, 30, 31, 2019 and January 2, 3, 2020 only.
- Cost: $340 for non-members / $289 for members per child per week
- Before and After Care: $70 for 5-day option
- Before Care Only: $30 for 5-day option
- After Care Only: $50 for 5-day option
December 30, 31, 2019 and January 2, 3, 2020 only.
- Cost: $280 for non-members / $238 for members per child per week
- Before and After Care: $56 for 4-day option
- Before Care Only: $24 for 4-day option
- After Care Only: $40 for 4-day option
Individual Day Option
- Cost: $75 for non-members / $63.75 for members
- Before and/or After Care available for day of purchase at a rate of $15 per day.
|December 27||Register Here|
|December 30||Register Here|
|December 31||Register Here|
|January 2||Register Here|
|January 3||Register Here|
Online registration closes on Monday, December 23 at 5:00 p.m.