Want to spend a child-free evening on the town while your child explores the museum after dark? Join us for Kids Night at the Museum on Friday, November 30, a new special offering that is exclusively for kids!
Children will be able to explore select exhibitions, including our newest special exhibition Creatures of Light: Nature’s Bioluminescence, along with the Aquarium and MeLaβ. They will become illuminated with a new chemiluminescence live show that explores light in chemical reactions and dig into hands-on science activities before ending their night with an exclusive show in the Frost Planetarium.
- Dinner and a late night snack are included.
- Drop-off is between 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Pick-up is between 10 p.m. – 12 a.m.*
- Cost is $60 per child (ages 5-17 only), $40 per additional sibling.**
After registration for one or more children to Kids Night at the Museum, caregivers will receive information on special discounts at nearby locations for Friday, November 30, including discounted tickets to the New Orleans Pelicans vs. Miami HEAT game at the AmericanAirlines Arena (a short walk from the museum) and an exclusive discount to Boulud Sud Miami at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami, Chef Daniel Boulud’s newest restaurant in Downtown Miami. (All discount details will be provided upon registration confirmation.)
- * Photo ID is required for pick-up. All children must be picked up by 12 a.m. There will be a fee of $5 per minute after 12 a.m. for late pick-ups. Children may be picked up before 10 p.m. by notifying Frost Science staff at drop-off of the estimated time of pick-up.
- **Discount only applicable to siblings, not other relatives (cousins) or friends.
- Parking will be available at a flat rate of $10 beginning at 6 p.m.
- Parking will be available for a flat rate of $10 beginning at 6 p.m.