Join Frost Science as we work on several citizen science activities at the East Greynolds Park restoration site including:
- Invasive Plant Documentation and Removal: Invasive plants will be removed from the site to make way for native vegetation.
- Marine Debris Cleanup: Volunteers collect trash from the beach and log each item using Marine Debris Tracker and Clean Swell, free smartphone and tablet apps.
- Biodiversity Monitoring: Volunteers observe newly planted trees throughout our restoration site as well as observing native wildlife. Observations may be logged with iNaturalist – another smartphone app.
Taking place on the third Saturday of each month, MUVE Volunteer Workdays are excellent opportunities to make an immediate impact on the environment by investing your time in one of our several restoration projects. Volunteers must only commit to a single workday at a time but can choose to do so regularly.
- Enter East Greynolds Park in your GPS.
- Park in available parking.
- Pick up parking pass at check in and put it on dash board.