Do you want to get close and personal with creatures from the deep or prehistoric beasts? Want to give yourselves goosebumps then understand the science behind them? Then don your most creative costume and join us for our 5th Annual Spooky Science Monster Mash on Saturday, October 30. We’re putting a unique and safe Frost Science spin on Halloween with experiments that are as sweet as candy and as shocking as electricity.
Coming in costume? We’ll give you a complimentary collectible Halloween mini-button* for getting into the spirit.
Spooky Science Monster Mash programming is free with paid museum admission.
*While supplies last.
Support provided by:
- All costumes must also meet the museum’s safety protocols, including the mandatory use of a face covering for all guests ages 2 and older in all indoor spaces, including those who have received a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be offensive or objectionable as determined by museum personnel.
- Costume may not include a component that covers the face as faces must be visible to ensure proper face covering usage; headwear is permissible so long as the face remains visible.
- Costumes may not be primarily based upon a depiction of any particular race, religion, nationality, or condition of disability.
- Costumes may not make an overt political statement of any kind.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons or any item that might be mistaken for a weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects or other components that might pose a risk to a guest or animal.
- Costumes may not drag on the ground.
Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused admission or asked to leave the museum unless his/her costume can be modified to adhere to these costume guidelines.
All interpretation/implementation of these Costume Guidelines shall be made by museum personnel in their sole discretion. These Costume Guidelines are subject to change without notice.
- Onsite parking is available in the museum garage.