The builders, the connectors, the early adopters—
Age 21 to 40-something, Young Patrons receive a unique benefits package and pre-opening access to the museum, in addition to general membership benefits. As Frost Science insiders, Young Patrons experience the museum from an adult perspective and receive invitations to curated events, behind-the-scenes programs and exciting outings.
Young Patron Benefits
- invitation to a pre-opening event and curated YP events annually
- one-year digital recognition at Frost Science
- two complimentary guests per cardholder per visit during general museum hours
(excludes special programming)
- reduced admission to Big Bang 2017
- sneak previews of Frost Planetarium shows
- access to private lounges at select museum events
- partner benefits and offers
PLUS Member Benefits
- personalized member card
- invitation to members-only, pre-opening event
- FREE museum general admission for one year from the date of opening (+three BONUS months!)*
- ONE FREE Frost Planetarium show per visit (excludes special programming)
- express entry with online pre-visit registration
- 10% discount at the museum café
- 10% discount at the museum gift shop
- special morning and evening hours with enhanced programming
- discounted admission to special exhibitions
- advance notice and discounts on programs, classes and camps
- exclusive digital announcements and updates
- free or discounted admission to more than 360 partner science centers (ASTC Passport Travel Program)
Young Patrons Membership Options
- Individual Membership: $155 includes all benefits listed above for one cardholder.
- Dual Membership: $250 includes all benefits listed above for two cardholders. You do not have to reside in the same household.
* For a limited time only, members will also receive three BONUS months added to their first year of membership!
Please note all membership packages are tax-deductible. Memberships will be active on the day the museum opens and are valid for 15 months after opening with this limited-time offer.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or 305-434-9554.