Friends of Frost Science
Friends of Frost Science support our daily operations and programs making the work we do possible. Your gift to our annual fund supports our science and technology exhibits, community access, lifelong learning, animal care, and conservation and sustainability initiatives.
By joining now, you will receive a wide range of benefits including the exclusive opportunity to be among the first to experience Frost Science before our public opening, at a pre-opening event.
Core benefits for all members include:
- annual family membership (two adults and up to 4 children in the household)
- invitation for you and a guest to a pre-opening event
- invitation to the Friends and Patrons Circle annual event
- invitations to special exhibition previews
- digital recognition for one year from the museum opening
- recognition in the Frost Science Annual Report
Patrons Circle members join a group of visionaries who see the importance of science for the future. Your support has a transformative impact on our ability to pursue our mission of creating lifelong science and technology learning—it allows us to build exhibitions that open minds and connect ideas; offer free museum access for underserved communities, military, first responders and educators; provide world-class animal care; create award winning education programs and teacher trainings, and supports our sustainability and conservation efforts.
By joining as a member of our Patrons Circle, you receive all the benefits of the Friends of Frost Science, plus the exclusive Patrons Circle benefits listed below, starting with the scientist level.