Want to spend a child-free evening on the town while your child explores the museum after dark? Join us on Saturday, February 2nd for Kids Night at the Museum, a special offering that is exclusively for kids!
Children will be able to explore select exhibitions, including our Aquarium, Feathers to the Stars and MeLaB and dig into hands-on science activities before ending their night with an exclusive show in the Frost Planetarium.
- Dinner and a late night snack are included.
- Drop-off is between 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Pick-up is between 10 p.m. – 12 a.m.*
- Cost is $60 per child (ages 5-17 only), $40 per additional sibling.**
Online registration closes Friday, February 1 at 12:30 p.m. Walk-up registrations on February 2 will be accepted until 7:30 p.m. but are subject to a $10 fee per child.
After registration for one or more children to Kids Night at the Museum, caregivers will receive information on special discounts at nearby locations for Saturday, February 2, including discounted tickets to the Indiana Pacers vs. Miami HEAT game at the AmericanAirlines Arena (a short walk from the museum). We also encourage caregivers to see a performance at The Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, including The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time in the Carnival Studio Theater and The Cleveland Orchestra’s Barbara Hannigan: CRAZY GIRL CRAZY in the Knight Concert Hall. (All discount details will be provided upon registration confirmation.)
* Photo ID is required for pick-up. All children must be picked up by 12 a.m. There will be a fee of $5 per minute after 12 a.m. for late pick-ups. Children may be picked up before 10 p.m. by notifying Frost Science staff at drop-off of the estimated time of pick-up.
**Discount only applicable to siblings, not other relatives (cousins) or friends.
- Parking will be available at a flat rate of $10 beginning at 6 p.m.