Want to spend a child-free evening on the town while your child explores the museum after dark? Join us on Friday, April 12 for Kids Night at the Museum, a special offering that is exclusively for kids!
Children will be able to explore select exhibitions, including our Aquarium, Feathers to the Stars, MeLaB and Strange Matter, and dig into hands-on science activities before ending their night with an exclusive show in the Frost Planetarium.
- Dinner and a late night snack are included.
- Drop-off is between 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Pick-up is between 10 p.m. – 12 a.m.*
- Cost is $60 per child (ages 5-17 only), $40 per additional sibling.**
Kids Night at the Museum Itinerary:
|5:00 p.m.||Just for Me Evening participants may start to enter the museum. All regular admission exhibitions will be open with no modifications.|
|6:00 p.m.||General admission ends. Just for Me Evening participants may continue to arrive and/or continue museum exploration in select exhibitions including Aquarium and MeLaB.|
|6:15 p.m.||Frost Planetarium Show: “Dynamic Earth”, approximate 30 minutes in duration (optional).|
|6:30 p.m.||Just for Me Evening continues with sensory modified settings for open exhibitions: Aquarium and MeLaB. All other exhibitions will be closed.|
|8:00 p.m.||Just for Me Evening ends.|
Online registration is now closed. Walk-up registrations on April 12 will be accepted until 7:30 p.m. but are subject to a $10 fee per child.
* Photo ID is required for pick-up. All children must be picked up by 12 a.m. There will be a fee of $5 per minute after 12 a.m. for late pick-ups. Children may be picked up before 10 p.m. by notifying Frost Science staff at drop-off of the estimated time of pick-up.
**Discount only applicable to siblings, not other relatives (cousins) or friends.
- Parking will be available at a flat rate of $10 beginning at 6 p.m.