Want to spend a child-free evening on the town while your child explores the museum after dark? Drop off your kids on Friday, November 15 so they can explore our most popular exhibitions, experience enhanced programming, dinner and more while you relax knowing they’re taken care of for the evening.
Throughout the night, your children will be able to explore exhibitions, including the Aquarium, as well as other select exhibitions. They will also participate in hands-on activities, see an interactive live science show, and enjoy an exclusive show in the Frost Planetarium.
- Cheese pizza dinner and a late night snack are included.
- Cost is $60 per child (ages 5-17 only), $40 per additional sibling.*
- Or you can explore a Kids Night Series Pass and save!
- Drop-off is between 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Pick-up is between 10:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.**
After registration for one or more children to Kids Night at the Museum, caregivers will receive information on special discounts and offers available at nearby partners, including Toro Toro Restaurant at InterContinental Miami, and CVLTVRA restaurant, located at The Gabriel Miami, Curio Collection by Hilton.
Online registration is now closed. Walk-up registrations on November 15 will be accepted until 7:30 p.m. but are subject to a $10 fee per child.
*Discount only applicable to siblings, not other relatives (cousins) or friends.
**Photo ID is required for pick-up. All children must be picked up by 12:00 a.m. There will be a fee of $5 per minute after 12:00 a.m. for late pick-ups.
- Parking will be available at a flat rate of $10 beginning at 6:00 p.m.