Hosted by our Young Patrons, the Big Bang is one of the museum’s most highly anticipated annual fundraisers. This year, our nightlife-inspired celebration invites you to explore the museum after-hours in an unforgettable evening filled with musical surprises, creative cocktails and tempting bites.
After the sun goes down, you’ll set off on a dazzling voyage around the museum, encountering new ways of exploring the intricacies of sound and light through each of our exhibitions. Along the way, you’ll encounter live bands, DJs, an epic dance party and a bevy of delectable drinks and nibbles from local restaurants to fuel you for the legendary night ahead.
Admission includes food and drink, but space is limited—and the early bird gets to worm (on the dance floor, that is). Tickets on sale now!
- Early Bird: $125 (Now – October 31)
- General Admission: $150 (After October 31)
- Frost Science Young Patrons: $115
- Limited paid self-parking is available in the museum garage.
- Street parking and public transportation is available.